Monday, November 29, 2010

invites

WELL, did you know that if you set your comments so others can't see them, it doesn't email them to you?  At least that is what happened here....
SO, I just looked at some of the 'hidden' comments.  Boy were they hidden well :) and found out so many more of you want to peek at our family. SORRY, I swear I'm not ignoring any of you, I'm just not as blog savvy as I should be I guess.
So here is to a new start.  If you sent me your email to be invited...I'm sorry for the year long (in some cases) delay, your invite will be sent.  AND I'm changing it so that I will be able to see comments on here from now on...I hope.
If you still haven't gotten an invite and would like to see our crazy lives, comment again, message me on facebook or email me, I promise I'm not ignoring, just not seeing your sweet comments :)
Much love,
Rachel

No comments: